Legal Notice & Reply of Legal Notice
Every Start-Up deserves seamless, trusted & hassle-free Legal Services along with StartUp mentorship, in a very cost-effective manner.
Request a Callback
Enter your details in the form and we will call you back.
How It Work?
Why Start-Up Kro?
A well-crafted legal notice can often work in favour of the aggrieved party, serving as a means to approach the opposite party to settle a matter without involving the courts. However, it is crucial that the notice is precise and to the point. Poorly drafted legal notices can weaken the case of the aggrieved party, which is why seeking guidance from legal experts is essential.
At Start-Up kro, we always keep your interests in mind while drafting your notice as required. We also offer up to two rounds of iterations at no extra cost, and our lawyers can make any necessary changes to the notice for you. With the help of our experienced professionals, who possess in-depth technical knowledge, we will guide you through every step of the process.
Our service standards are client-centred, reliable, and ethical, and we are committed to supporting you through any issue or concern. Our experts will assess your situation and advise you on the best course of action to take. Choose Start-Up kro for a hassle-free experience and peace of mind.
Procedure for Filing a Notice
Wondering how to draft a legal notice? Follow these steps:
- Step 1: The legal notice draft is created as per the client’s requirements and sent to the other party through a registered post. The legal notice draft contains the above necessary details. The notice also includes a timeframe within which the other party is expected to respond. (30-60 days)
- Step 2: The copy of the sent notice is saved by the sender. It is a useful document if the aggrieved party initiates proceedings
- Step 3: After the timeframe is complete and the party has not responded, the aggrieved party has the advantage of going to the courts.
By following the steps on how to draft a legal notice, you can ensure your legal requirements compliance.
What Should a Legal Notice Include?
Wondering how to send a legal notice in perfect format? An ideal legal notice includes the following necessary details:
- Precise statements of facts of the aggrieved party for which the action needs to be taken. This includes a brief of all the problems the party is facing. This can be claims or reply to legal notice.
- Alternate relief sought by the aggrieved party needs to be mentioned. This can be monetary or by the discharging of an act
- The notice shall also include the means by which the issue can be resolved. This is included in the last part of the notice
- It includes the civil and penal consequences if the demands of the aggrieved party are not complied with
- Name and required information of the client. This also includes the address of residence
- Details of the monetary relief sought by the party. This must include the legal basis of the claimed relief. This can be claims or reply to legal notice.
- Advocate Details: Name, designation, contact number of the lawyer sending the notice, signature of the lawyer.
Benefits of a Sending a Legal Notice
Warning: A legal notice serves as a warning to the recipient, reminding them of their duties and obligations. It conveys the legal implications of non-compliance and makes the recipient aware of your grievances.
Opportunity to Rectify: A legal notice provides the recipient with an opportunity to rectify their errors, as it informs them of the potential risk of litigation.
Encourages Settlement: Since a legal notice is just an intimation, it encourages parties to try and resolve the dispute through negotiation or other dispute resolution methods, thus reducing the likelihood of costly litigation.
Legal Proof: A legal notice can act as proof that the recipient was approached through other means before seeking help from the court. It is a valid record that can be used in court if required.
At Start-Up Kro, we understand the importance of a well-drafted legal notice, and our team of legal experts can help you draft a precise and effective legal notice to protect your rights and interests.”
Our Clients & Partners
Our Special Features
Listen Our Clients
News & Articles
We tried to answer most of your Start-Up & Business related queries. Whether it's related to company registration, accounting, finance or tech. Experts have tried to explain every aspect.