GST Filings : Common Error to Avoid
“GST Filings: Common Errors to Avoid” As a start-up, understanding and complying with Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations is crucial for your business’s success. However, many start-ups often make unintentional mistakes during the GST filing process, which can lead to penalties, fines, and unnecessary complications. In this session, we will explore the most common errors made by start-ups and provide practical tips to help you avoid them. Let’s dive in!
Start-Up Kro GST Filings Session will help you figure out the important aspects of GST Filings.
- Reviews (0)
GST compliance is a critical aspect of running a start-up successfully. By avoiding common errors in GST filings, you can ensure timely and accurate compliance, maintain a good reputation, and avoid unnecessary penalties. In this session, we discussed the most prevalent mistakes start-ups make while filing GST returns and provided practical tips to help you prevent them. Remember to maintain accurate records, reconcile your returns, and seek professional assistance whenever needed. By implementing these best practices, you can ensure smooth GST filings and focus on growing your start-up without any compliance-related hassles.
Adv. Gautam Pratap Rai Matani
Legal and IPR Manager MKU Limited
Adv. Gautam Pratap Rai Matani is richly experienced personnel in Corporate and Cyber Law. He has always been at the helm of leadership positions, from GDPR and GST Practitioner to a Trademark Attorney. Currently working at MKU Limited as an In House Legal and IPR Counsel Head, he has driven a massive legal work system ranging from International Laws and Export Compliances to the Ministry of Defence.
Date, Time, and Mode
Date of the Session: 15 July 2023
Mode: Zoom/Google Meet
Timings: Evening, 5:00 pm
- Overview of Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- What is GST and its purpose?
- Importance of GST compliance for start-ups
- Understanding Common Errors in GST Filings
- Inaccurate Invoice Details
- Mismatch of GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B
- Late or Non-filing of GST Returns
- Incorrect Input Tax Credit (ITC) Claims E. Misclassification of Goods and Services
- Practical Tips to Avoid GST Filing Errors
- Maintaining Accurate and Complete Records
- Timely and Regular Filing of GST Returns
- Reconciliation of GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B
- Verifying GSTIN and Input Tax Credit (ITC) Eligibility
- Seeking Professional Assistance, if required
- Case Studies: Learning from Real-Life Examples
- Case study 1: Inaccurate invoice details leading to penalties
- Case study 2: Mismatched GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B causing compliance issues
- Case study 3: Late filing resulting in increased tax liability
- Q&A Session
- Addressing participants’ queries and concerns
- Providing practical solutions and suggestions
Fee and Payment Procedure
Fee: Rs 199/- per person
Early Bird Offer: Rs 149/- (Early bird offer valid till 10th July 2023)
- Practical Exposure with On hand experience
- Recorded Sessions
- Live Session & Whatsapp Group for Discussions
- Discount on GST Filings through Start-Up Kro